Sometimes life should be simple and cute! :]

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Homemade doggy costumes and snacks! Its spooktacular!

I thought of a fun way to eat "healthy" on Halloween. I wanted to pack a candy bar in my husbands lunch box, but instead packed the hubby a healthier treat...since he is fruit lover. 




These are the cutie sized oranges...and since you normally dont eat the peel  I just drew pumpkin faces on with a sharpie marker. 


Halloween is such a fun time of year to dress up and be whoever we want and to have fun and over load on my favorite part....CANDY! I made three halloween costumes for the puppies. You can obviously tell I need a child...my poor dogs. 

                                       Charlie as Superpup, Ernie as Batdog

Cody as "Simba" 

No comments:

Post a Comment